CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Music Video

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Evaluation - Question 3


What have you learned from your audience feedback?


This the the third question; I presented these as posters. To view larger images click on the link below the images to access them at Glogster.




Concept Feedback



Rough cut Feedback



Final Video Feedback



Ancillary Task Feedback

To get as much feedback as I could I uploaded my video to youtube and used facebook networking site in order to reach the target audience and to be open up the amount of feedback which I am able to collect. Doing this allowed the audience to decide for themselves whether they liked it and I was able to see there opinions.
The feedback which I collected was very constructive and I was able to make changes and adapt my video causing it to get better. I felt that this was important because I am then able to develop it. Collectig feedback at all the stages meant that I was able to keep on track of the things which worked and what didn't. It was key for me to do this during the construction stages so I still had time to be able to make changes.
If I was to re do this project I would look into collecting a wider audience by using more than one type of networking site like myspace or bebo. This would open up my audience feedback and allow others to watch and comment upon it.
I wouldn't make any changes to my video because I feel that my video tells the narrative and expresses the emotion well. But if I was to re do the album cover and magazine ad I would look into more female solo Indie artist so that I could look into more detail for me to collect ideas. For me, this was the hardest stage. There needed to be a link between it all and I found this difficult to do. I looked at many album covers and it was hard for me to picture how I wanted my album to look. Establishing the star and yet keeping to the indie genre was a difficult task but I believe that I accomplished it.

0 comments: