CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Music Video

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Performance Videos

Beyonce - If I was a Boy



The effects in this video which represents the saddness and the hurt which she feels. And you truely understand the feeling which she feels and the words that she is saying. The black and white theme helps the audience with the feeling and the emotion of the song. I would like to include this effect in my movie because I think it would be a good way to portray the emotion of the song which I have choosen. The tone is similar to the song which I have choosen and this is why I would like to include this feature in my music video.


Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within



This video was shot in one take and one film and this is extremely effective and clever. The effect of the black and white illustrates the inspiration which she is trying to show. There is a cirling affect within this video which I would like to try and incorperate into my own video. I would try and do this with a chair and someone holding the camera steady this would be shot in the studio. I think this would create the same effect which I want to portray, but also it matches the song smoothly.


Eminem - When I'm Gone

This shot is the same shot or similar to one which I would
like have in my music video. It is very effective to show that the emotion from the writing of the words onto a piece of paper to put it into a song. It is a perfect way to express the true feeling behind the song and it helps to explain the song and the narrative behind it.
This shot has an effect which I like which I would like to include in the shots which are about the narrative. It helps to demonstrate the idea she is looking back on the past. But also the shot is in colour which I'd also like to use in my video.

Shania Twain - When You Kiss Me

This outfit in this video is the type of outfit which would like to have in my video. Its a casual outfit but its also quite sexy at the same time. I think it helps to indicate the atmosphere which it is trying to show. Although, the emotion will be different within my video here she is cheerful whereas in my video she will be angry and sad. But its the kind of outfit which you will have around your house and thats what I would like to have within my video.


Justin Bieber - U smile



This video is similar to how I would like to intercut narrative with a performance base video. Although the majority of the video is performance base there is a narrative behind the storyline and this is seen closely linked with the song. It is a clear and simple way to show the full effect of the song and how to connect with the audience in more ways than just one. The video should be a way which the audience can connect with the song and feel the words by watching. I would like the audience of my video to feel like this.

0 comments: