CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Music Video

Sunday 10 October 2010

Interlinking Ideas

Linkin Park - Numb



Because I have choosen a cover version of Linkin Park Numb it's important to keep the audience of this song avaliable to us as well. To be able to make this sog avaliable to both an indie and R&B audience the video will have to apppeal to both audiences. To do this, i looked at this video and decided to take to studio effect which they have. However, ours will be different because it will be set in a studio which is linked to R&B artists. The crossing between the storyline and the performance is also similar to how I want my video to be presented; however, I will link it back to R&B by having a storyline to do with relatioships.
Its important to not loose any of the audience so linking between the video and the idea of the video is how I plan to keep the audience as wide as possible.

0 comments: