CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Music Video

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Timeline


This is my first initial idea as to how I wanted my video to be set up and put together. It begins with a CU shot of her face and you can see her crying this leads into her writing up lyrics to the song but we don't see all of them. But because she is crying I want to include a shot of a tear spilling onto the page showing her saddness and the link back to the title of the song. We are the introduced to the artist by a MS/LS of her singing in the studio. At certain moments in the song to show their relationship and to show the narrative there will be clips of the couple and happier times whe they were together. This then leads onto the cheating section; originally I wanted their to be a fight and arguement, but this wouldn't have worked well so I decided to try something more symbolic by having clothes on the stairs which indicate the cheating. I've used intertexuality here as this has been done in different movies and TV shows. This leads into a picture breakig and dropping of the two of them together. This shows their relationship and how they were together but it also shows her disappointment, shock and upset. Again I have used intertexuality as it is iconic and displays the emotions well. It then goes back to the studio to show the emotion of the song and the words that shes saying. I want to show the narrative and inter cross it with performance to show emotion, but also so I would represent both Indie music and R&B music.

0 comments: