CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Music Video

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Album Cover - Audience Feedback

My Album Cover

I allowed the target audience of the age range which I want to appeal to look at pictures and ask them to decide which was there favourite. Below are the options which were they mostly appealed too

Here are the amout of people which agreed with the pictures. They are in order of above.


I think its really important to see what the audience looks at when they want to buy an album, its clear that they have seen that the pink dress is clearly appealing to the male eye, based on things which they have said. After looking at the pictures there are some that would not be suitable for my image and what I want to be seen as. It doesn't match my song and the feel of my video.
So I took the second picture which was next choosen and decided that I wanted to see what effects I would add to the picture to make it more creative and similar to that of Alanis and Imogen. This is the when I first started playing, the first design which I liked because its slightly moody and it would still appeal to the target audience. However I think this would be more appealing as a single release instead of on front of an album.

Below is my first attempt at an album cover art. I like the theme of black and white which runs through this design but I have just began to get use to the software and I am finding it interesting and I want to continue with this idea.

0 comments: