CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Music Video

Friday 12 November 2010

Rough Cut


This is my rough cut and the first full version my music video. I think so far that it is quite a successful story and it portrays the genre of music which I want it to appeal to. I like the effects which I have used and I don't want to include too many because this won't match the speed of the song and the changes to the videos which I have done compliment my video to show clearly my emotion and the narrative. My favourite part of the video so far s the moment where I come into the house. I think I have put it together well so that it is in time with the music. But also what I want to fix is the moment where George vanishes and I feel as though this needs to be done better.
However, there are things which I don't like about my video. The first thing is that there isn't enough footage and I want to include more to show that we are a couple who lives together. But also I need to make sure that my lip syncing is in time and matches the music.
But overall I like how my music video is beginning to come together. There needs to be a few more changes and there needs to be more editing but so far I like what I have produced.

0 comments: