CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Music Video

Sunday 14 November 2010

Feedback - Rough Cut

I showed my rough cut to the class on Thursday 11th November. I collected this feedback based on my rough cut;

  • It was suggested that I needed to add some more scenes in about the couple as it was too repeative with the two scenes that I have.
  • It needs to be reinforced that we live together and its not just his house I'm walking into.
  • I need to double check my lip syncing because it was out of time.
  • The effects which I have put in my video are relevent and help to improve it. It looks good and just need to keep the effects going throughout the whole video.
  • There is a clear story and narrative and they link together. They are presented nicely and the studio scenes are nicely filmed and put together.
I agreed with this because I felt as though it was boring watching the same scenes over again and I've looked into different ideas which I would like to try and shoot to make it seem like they are more a couple. But also so its clear that they live together. I have been looking through some videos to gather different ideas about how to show we live together but to add scenes.
Britney Spears - Everytime



From this video, I like the beginning where they are fighting against each other and arguing. This is seen through them pushing each other and the expression. However, my original idea of smashig a vase is seen in this video also and its a very effective way to show anger. Further they break more than just one thing and I would like to try and replicate a scene similar to this to show the emotion.

Bleeding Love (version 2) - Leona Lewis



There are some interesting shots and sequences which I'd like to include within here to show the situation. The opening scene is a small arguing which I would like to incorporate. This isn't as extreme as the one from Britney Spears and I think it will be eaiser to do but I would like to try it because it this would be more appropriate to the scene. There is a scene where he is packing up his things to leave and this would be a powerful scene for me to try and include because it shows I live there and heartbreak which I want the audience to feel.

Bleeding Love (version 1) - Leona Lewis



This video is all about heart break and there are many scenes in this video which I would like to try and replicate. Its really important for me to be able to see a variety of scenes so that I have a range which I can choose from to include in my video. Its important for me to be able to show how I am feeling the us as a couple.

0 comments: