CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Music Video

Monday 29 November 2010

Feedback - Final Music Video

I've shown my music video to friends and family so I am able to collect some feedback about the music video. This is the feedback which I have collected:

  • There is a clear story and its a very powerful and emotional story
  • Its well edited together and there is equal amounts of narrative with performance and they don't over power each other
  • The effects I have used compliment the video and don't over power the video
  • The effects highlight the music genre which I aimed to achieve.
  • The fade out is one of the best moments along with the pushing towards the end. The way it is edited together makes it look professional and smooth.
I wanted to achieve these things ad I feel my video is overall a well put together peice which shows alot of emotion and its very powerful storyline.

Gemma Hallisey - "I hope that never happens to anyone! Its really sad"

James Horwood - "Thats a really original storyline. Its normally shown in a very different way. The use of sterotypes and symbols are really well used! Good job! I love it!"


0 comments: